Content Marketing Terms & Conditions
All ContAd™ Content Marketing Packages require:
- Completion of a Strategy First Action Assessment for Marketing.
- Completion of a Content Marketing Setup Package (if applicable).
- Client’s website must include access to a professional content management system (CMS).
- New or existing accounts with MailChimp, HootSuite and Google Analytics are required.
- Digital press release distribution requires an account with one of the following: PRWeb, PRNewswire, BusinessWire, MarketWire or a subscription to Vocus Marketing or CisionPoint.
- CRM integration requires use of a CRM platform with a published API to MailChimp.
- One month deposit for planning/setup, plus 12 month commitment (13 payments in total).
All Wendt Partners Content Marketing Packages include:
- Development of a complete content marketing strategy
- Access to a dedicated account manager
- Ongoing account support via email and phone
- Assistance with management of your online marketing applications
- Monthly progress and impact report
All ContAd™ Content Marketing Packages are subject to:
- Plan deliverables are shown for typical projects.
- Actual deliverables may be adjusted within any given month based on needs and priorities.
- Social media campaigns generally include Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Google+. They may incorporate (as applicable) Pinterest, YouTube, SlideShare or other platforms.
- Monthly fees do not include third party costs for software, subscriptions, email or press release distribution costs, PPC or other online advertising, social media advertising or outbound marketing campaigns.
All ContAd™ Content Marketing Packages may be enhanced with deliverables from our Optional Marketing Services