Strategy First Assessment
ContAd™’s client relationships each begin with our Strategy First Action Assessment, a process that sets the stage for your success.
The Wendt Partners StrategyFirst Action Assessment™ is a structured package that includes:
- 90 minute kick-off meeting with client’s CEO
- Internal review of the focus area performed via email and phone
- Professionally facilitated 3 hour workshop session for CEO and executive team
- External research to benchmark the company against key peers and trends
- Development of an executive summary and action plan
- 90 minute closing briefing for CEO and key executives
This scope is delivered in an average of 30 days. To begin, clients select one focus area:
- StrategyFirst: Sales – Sharpen your focus and improve sales performance.
- StrategyFirst: Marketing – Enhance visibility and position your brand.
- StrategyFirst: Strategy – Clarify your business direction and prepare for growth.
- StrategyFirst: Leadership – Strengthen your bench and build your team.
- StrategyFirst: Startup – Tailored program specifically for startup companies.
The professional services fee is $5,000 per focus area package for clients with a single location (travel and material costs are additional). Clients may expand the scope of work to encompass multiple focus areas, support a larger enterprise or include more activities at an additional cost. Learn about our flexible Payment Terms (including credit cards), then contact us to begin.